- Customer experience survey
- Customer experience call service
- Performed by an unbiased third party, thus eliminating a possible filtered view of an employee team member
- Dedicated, experienced representative from our team becomes an extension of brand
- Frees your staff to find new clients, provide excellent customer service, and schedule future services
Calls to Date
Conversations with Clients
of these calls uncover “issues” the customer perceives that need attention – once corrected retention has increased naturally.
Sales of Contracts and Equipment to date
people offer unsolicited compliments for the technician that served them leading to increased employee retention overnight.
responses to Google Reviews with sincere touchpoints written within 48 hours.
“The truth as your clients see, giving you clear vision”
- Do you need to connect with your clients better?
- Do you wish to know exactly what your techs are doing and how well they are representing your brand?
- Do you have employee turnover and wonder why?
- Is your customer retention rate less than 90%?
- Do you have people complaining on your Social Media sites?
- Do you question how your staff may be communicating with your customers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions……you need ICUCare!
iconnectu’s customer experience follow-up service offers the perfect platform to show leadership exactly what their valuable clients are experiencing. iconnectu’s ICUCare team will contact your customers 24-48 hours after your service has been performed. We develop customized customer feedback questions to determine:
- Their satisfaction or dissatisfaction with your company
- How well the tech performed their job
- Professionalism of staff
- And the signature question, “Is there anything we can improve upon?”
The answers to these questions reveal valuable insight while reinforcing your customer’s confidence in your brand and making them feel uniquely appreciated. Most importantly, all leadership will be able to make real time adjustments to the operation which has immediate and long lasting benefits.
John Miller, Owner of Aqua Plumbing & Air,
talks about “Happy Calls”