- Mutually beneficial public relations opportunities and social media support
- Bring cash to bottom line
- Reduce employee turnover overnight
- Promote brand development by increasing brand awareness and loyalty
- Feed Social Media engine with real stories
- Leverage existing vendor relationships for increased effectiveness
- Give more resources and labor than cash
“The life support the community seeks, aligned with your unique mission.”
Did you know?
90% (of companies surveyed) indicated that partnering with reputable nonprofit organizations enhances their brand and 89% believe partnering leverages their ability to improve the community. (Source: America’s Charities 2015 Snapshot)
Corporate social responsibility is gaining traction as more and more individuals seek “feel good” charitable and volunteer opportunities in hopes of making a difference. Companies can benefit from this trend by strategically partnering with non-profit organizations to promote team building through volunteerism and maximize corporate giving. ICUGive identifies mutually beneficial opportunities to help build awareness, promote camaraderie and partner with organizations that align with your company’s mission. The key is not just to give back, but to give back better.
“If giving were easy, more people would do it.” – Michelle Grunberg